VALUABLE LESSONS: TERRIBLE BREAK IN MY BLOGGING.

I still have no idea, where to start the lessons that I have learned over a week.

It took a week to back and blog and started focusing on the works that I had been doing so far.

Couple of days before, I had a 9 hours travel from noon to night to visit my room where I stayed. Looks pretty ugly. Because I am quite happy to visit my place (my room) where I worked and my favourite place to study and the environment and everything.

After opening the door, I could not able to enter. Not even a step. Cockroaches were roamed very well and finally died even more spider conquered and well settled.

Oh almighty. But thank you almighty. My books are absolutely clean in my wardrobe. But newspapers and my whiteboard seems too nasty to clean.

Finally, I cleaned it in five hours in a determined way. I haven’t slept the whole night. Again, by the next day, back to my hometown. No sleep, while travelling. Just thinking about what I forgot. Precisely, which book I forgot. Keep on thinking.

Then the next five consecutive days, I could not sleep that leads to blur on my each and every work. I just start the day by writing journal (Some point, I miss, But I do write separately every night) or reading or watching a documentary. I could not give my full attention to any of the particular activity. That caused over the last 7 days. Severe sleep deprivation.

Yesterday, my eyes was uncomfortable. I just look into my mirror. I, eye gazed myself and noticed down to my eyes looks swelling. Very bad to look at my face.

Then I started a bit by bit and started learning and thinking deeper.

What’s wrong with me?

Why I again started not follow my 6 hours of my sleep schedule?

Just last two days, I was trying to write. There is no clarity within myself. My mind just roaming. I do have few contents to start. But I could not focus at all.

I said to myself, I should I have proper 24-hours schedule. If not sometimes, that’s okay. But not too suffering.

Even I am writing this content in the mid-night only.

I should change my time of blogging. In order to smooth and consistent process in my future blogs.  

Why am I writing my personal story here?

The lessons are, the 24 hours-cycle in our human body and our productivity supposed to in chronological way.

Some of them who are doing night-shifts differs.

I would sincerely suggest to all of my respected readers, having 6 hours of perfect sleep and work 75% productively in 18 hours. Remaining 25% of 18 hours is the leisure times.

To me, I totally stumbled here in this process over a week.

Ladies and gentleman, my extreme apologize to “the most respected readers”.

With respect.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s