Is there something wrong with me?
I’m really good.
Am I simply keeping the burden which not at all to be carried?
Should I really applying the principle “let it go”?
- Foremost, I started feeling like my performance has been deteriorating?
Is it true?
- Why my mind getting too agitated?
- Why I started having enormous concentration dismissals?
- What kind of mentality do I have to hold?
- What kind of new and old habits I should have?
- Should I really need a break or relaxation during the day?
- Am I too concerned and stringent about time?
- Where my most of my time spends?
- Am I really talking less and working more?
- Do I have a strong optimism?
- Am I balancing the tasks or simply thinking myself I am balanced?
- Am I too rushed to perform?
- Am I too ruthless to improve?
- Do I have a gradual and consistent improvement?
- What is going on 24- hours?
- What is going on within me in 24- hours?
- Do I have vast priorities?
- Will my every priorities are getting done every day?
- Should I learn to take deep breath and deep calmness?
- Should I have to have adequate aggressiveness and patience?
- How can I follow/maintain the flow of work?
- Am I getting the deeper understanding to becoming wise?
- Am I living or worrying about the perform every day?
- Should I have to learn to new approach about the “art of living”?
- Can I take this day as an opportunity granted?
- Should I have to take one brighter step towards the altruism?
These questions arose within me over the last 35 minutes. I believe and I knew I have the answers. I have to learn search within me.
If I could able to arise a questions, definitely I could able to find the answers too.
Respected readers, if you approached my 26 questions.
Will these questions impacted your life?
Please note it down and find an answer within yourself too.