By Lydia Hallie.
Many people asked me how I was able to push myself to code so much on a normal day. It took me a while to find a good way to explain my thoughts behind it, but I think I finally found it!
- Set small goals.
- Constantly remind yourself of how far you’ve come already.
- Work on a personal project you’re actually interested in!
- Realize that you are doing much better than you think you are.
Things to always keep in mind:
- Never compare yourself to other developers.
- You’re making much more progress than you think.
- Everyone struggles in the beginning, you’re not alone, and that doesn’t mean you will be a bad programmer.
To read full article, I sincerely encourage you to visit further in the below source link.