This list of top programming languages is based on the data sourced from the TIOBE Programming Community Index — a popular indicator of the popularity of programming languages.
TIOBE calculates the ratings by analyzing data from Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Baidu, and YouTube. Variables like the number of professional developers worldwide, training courses, and third-party vendors have also factored in this list.
Top 10 Most Popular Programming Languages In 2020:
The following list contains the top 20 programming languages and their performance in comparison to last year’s ratings. After that, the top 10 languages have been individually described in brief:
Another list says about the following categories:
- Interpreted Programming Languages
- Functional Programming Languages
- Compiled Programming Languages
- Procedural Programming Languages
- Scripting Programming Languages
- Markup Programming Languages
- Logic-Based Programming Languages
- Concurrent Programming Languages
- Object-Oriented Programming Languages
If you read the Computer Science org, There are dozens of programming languages used in the industry today. We’ve compiled overviews of the 12 most important, relevant and in-demand of these languages below.
- Ruby/Ruby on Rails.
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language).
- C Language.
- PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor).
- SQL (Structured Query Language).
To read the full article, please click link down below.