Last night, this was my audio book. This is my long waited book. Quite honestly, this is my first audiobook. After a while, I started knowing the value of thoughts. With a bit nervousness, I started writing notes. I just wrote very important lines that strikes my mind. Most probably, I must listen again. Feeling not enough.
I sincerely encourage you all to read this book.
- Mind is the master viewer.
- A man is literally what he thinks.
- Act is the blossom of thought.
- A man is made or unmade by thought.
- Joy, goodwill and serenity.
- A man should have the legitimate purpose.
- To begin is to think with purpose.
- The higher he lifts his thoughts, the higher he will be.
- Dreams are the seedlings of reality.
- If a man is calm, he understands himself.