Articulately, why I started thinking of search and research on self-care?
Right now, we are facing a drastic time. Because I hope everyone knew, what’s going on?
I don’t like to say the problem again and again. Rather, we can seek for the solution. One of the solutions is taking self-care and helping others. But, you. Me. As an individual must take care.
That’s okay. Everything will end in a good way. Things are gonna be stable and things are gonna be normal. Every individual has to carry and strengthen the hope in the upcoming times.
This is something, I feel better for us if I re-share it.
I’m gonna share the source link down below. I sincerely encourage everyone to visit the link.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Ellen Bard’s mission is to help you shine more brightly at work and in life. She has a fancy degree, works with those who are too tough on themselves, and loves all things that sparkle. For the free cheat sheet: 5 Unusual Ways to Take Care of Yourself, click over to EllenBard.com.
Tiny Self-Care Ideas for the Mind:
- Start a compliments file.
- Scratch off a lurker on your to-do list.
- Change up the way you make decisions.
- Go cloud-watching.
- Take another route to work.
- Pay complete attention to something you usually do on autopilot.
- Goof around for a bit.
- Create a deliberate habit.
- Fix a small annoyance at home that’s been nagging you.
- Punctuate your day with a mini-meditation.
- Be selfish.
- Do a mini-declutter.
- Unplug for an hour.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Edit your social media feeds, and take out any negative people.
Tiny Self-Care Ideas for the Body:
- Give your body ten minutes of mindful attention.
- Oxygenate by taking three deep breaths.
- Get down and boogie.
- Stretch out the kinks.
- Run (or walk, depending on your current physical health) for a few minutes.
- Narrow your food choices.
- Activate your self-soothing system.
- Get to know yourself intimately.
- Make one small change to your diet for the week.
- Give your body a treat.
- Be still.
- Get fifteen minutes of sun.
- Inhale an upbeat smell.
- Have a good laugh.
- Take a quick nap.
Tiny Self-Care Ideas for the Soul:
1. Imagine you’re your best friend.
2. Use your commute for a “Beauty Scavenger Hunt.”
3. Help someone.
4. Check in with your emotions.
5. Write out your thoughts.
6. Choose who you spend your time with today.
7. Stroke a pet.
- Get positive feedback.
- Make a small connection.
- Splurge a little.
- Have a self-date.
- Exercise a signature strength.
- Take a home spa.
- Ask for help.
- Plan a two-day holiday for next weekend.
Little and Often Wins the Day
With a little bit of attention to your own self-care, the fog will lift.
You’ll feel more connected to yourself and the world around you.
You’ll delight in small pleasures, and nothing will seem quite as difficult as it did before.
Like that car, you must keep yourself tuned up to make sure that you don’t need a complete overhaul.
Incorporating a few of these tiny self-care ideas in your day will help keep you in tune.
Which one will you try first?