Last month, I received this valuable information from Instagram. I was keep searching today to share something worthy. Please look at it.
- Come up with 10 ideas every day.
- Follow your questions.
- Play devil’s advocate.
- Read a chapter in a book.
- Watch educational video instead of TV.
- Read the newspaper.
- Check in with your favourite knowledge sources.
- Share what you learn from other people.
- Apply what you learn.
- Write an “I did” list.
- Start a “stop doing” list.
- Write down what you learn.
- Stimulate your mind.
- Take online courses.
- Talk to someone you find interesting.
- Subscribe to feeds of interesting information.
- Play “smart” games.
- Use a word-of-the-day app.
- Do something scary.
- Explore new ideas.
- Hang out with people who are smarter than you.
- Set aside some time to do nothing.
- Adopt a productive hobby you can practice on a daily basis.
- Exercise and eat a healthy diet.
SOURCES: At last, the right bottom of this pic name shows, by Larry Kim (@larrykim).