Communicating at Work: The techniques used for external communication can also be used effectively inside an organization, though on a much smaller scale budget. Exploit these methods to ensure that messages reach your staff with real impact.
- Attend social events at work to get informal staff feedback.
- Get professional advice on media techniques you can use internally.
- Use logos on all stationery to promote company awareness.
- Find out which colleague are most skilled at communicating.
USING DIFFERTENT MEDIA INSIDE AN ORGANIZATION:
TYPE OF MEDIUM:
- HANDOUTS: Including questionnaires, notices, and memos.
- MEETINGS AND SOCIAL EVENTS: Including team meetings, sales conferences, and product launches.
- PUBLICATIONS: Including glossy magazines, and desktop-published news sheets.
- ELECTRONIC: Including Wed sites, intranets, and other electronic networks.
- TELEVISUAL: Including videos, closed-circuit TV, and multimedia.