It’s been very long time to post valuable lessons. Sir Richard Branson is also one of my inspiration entrepreneur. I would love to remember his most al-time favorite quote.
“If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later!”
I started searching bit more.
This is the long waited post. Thank god. Today I made it.
- Possessing a Lot of Money and Luxurious Things Does Not Make You Enjoy Your Life More.
- Enjoy what you do.
- The first step to being a good leader is actually liking people.
- Chart your own path by not copying or following.
- Try to think laterally.
- The best way to learn is by failing and learning how to aviod that in future.
- Savvy is more important than formal education.
- Don’t worry or less stressed out over everything.
- In life and business, enemies cans teach you much more than friends.
- Age is just a number.