Last month, I got pic a from Twitter, it really makes me to think a lot about mental power. I feel extremely important to share.
- They practice gratitude.
- They retain their personal power.
- They accept challenges.
- They focus on things they can control.
- They set healthy boundaries.
- They take calculated risks.
- They make peace within the past.
- They learn from their mistakes.
- They create their own definition of success.
- They view failure as an opportunity for growth.
- They set aside time to be alone.
- They accept full responsibility of their lives.
- They practice perseverance.
- They modify their unhealthy beliefs.
- They expand their mental energy wise.
- They practice realistic optimism.
- They tolerate discomfort.
- They say true to their values.