I would say, this applies gentlewoman too.
Only six rules. Ladies and gentleman.
I love the movie. Kingsman: The Golden Circle. I noticed the way of dressing. Unbelievable. I could not say about the price tag of the dress. It’s our preferences, I don’t wanna get into your(readers) preferences.
Last April, I got a pic from Pinterest. When I started watching YouTube channel Real Man Real Style I got the way of dressing like Kingsman movie. Again, I started Googling and searching in Pinterest too. I got the rules.
- A gentleman never tells about conquests, private matters, or dealings. His business is nobody’s else’s.
- A gentleman doesn’t clash in public with enemies or exes, or worse, with out-of-fashion contrasts, colors or styles.
- A gentleman is always happy to serve, whether it’s opening the door, picking up the bill, or merely calling a cab the next morning. Ask him for help and he cannot refuse.
- A gentleman never reacts to rudeness. He pretends he doesn’t recognize it moves on like it never happened, because it never should have.
- A gentleman is always on target with witty remarks, interesting facts, and conversation starters that bring the best out of everyone.
- A gentleman asks non-invasive questions to keep a conversation going and attention focused on others. He makes them feel like the most interesting person he’s ever met, whether that is true or not.
Let’s stay with these rules.
If anymore, please comment below.