It was such a long post. I received through Pinterest on the month of May. This particular post, I was intending to share. But there are fluctuations. If I’m targeting to share a particular post. Something comes in the midst right! Alright.
Here it is,
- Keep learning new words.
- Create a writing space that is quiet and allows you to think carefully.
- Read a lot; different styles, different genres, different content.
- Write about people. Never write about things alone.
- Become a poet. Learn the rhythms, imagery, and word choice of poetry.
- Find the best path for you, no matter how hard, no matter how easy. Be true to your soul.
- Make people cry, laugh, whistle, or gasp in surprise-or think.
- Listen to your readers. Always.
- See what everyone else is doing. But do what you love, what is in your heart and in soul.
- Believe in yourself.
- Journal every day. observe, listen, feel, question, write, sing!
- Write the unusual. Say the weird.
- Always use the right word. Don’t settle for something less.
- Share your passion.
- Tell stories. Write about people, their life and their and passions.
- Write every day. Learn how you want to say the things, how you want to speak.