Artificial Intelligence, I would say, rather than a trendy word. It is the learning tool, right now it’s been playing prominent role everywhere. It started solving the problems that humans can’t. Even more, we must wait and see it’s future impacts.
Here, Alux.com is the YouTube channel. I started watching for a year. I would say it is a lifestyle channel with huge insights. Precisely, Sunday motivational video and Wednesday Book Club are my personal favourite. If you are interested, please visit.
I’m a “Bookish” fellow. I used to search a lot. I got something valuable. I would love to share.
- Life 3.0. By MAX TEGMARK.
- The Master of Algorithm. By PEDRO DOMINGOS.
- Deep Medicine. By ERIC TOPOL.
- Prediction Machines. By AJAY AGRAWAL, JOSHUA GANS AND AVI GOLDFARB.
- Ai Superpowers. By KAI-FU LEE.
- Machine Learning Refined. By JEREMY WATT, REZA BORHANI AND AGGELOS K. KATSAGELLOS.
- The Book of Why. By JUDEA PEARL AND DANA MACKENZIE.
- Weapons of Math Destruction. By CATHY O’ NEIL.
- Singularity is Near. By RAY KURZWEIL.
- Superintelligence. By NICK BOSTROM.
- The Diamond Age. By NEAL STEPHENSON.
- Machine Learning with Random Forests and Decision Trees. By SCOTT HARTSHORN.
- The Rise of the Robots. By MARTIN FORD.
- Profiles of the Future. By ARTHUR C. CLARKE.
- The Second Machine Age. By ERIK BRYNJOLFSSON AND ANDREW McAFEE.
- Franchise. By ISAAC ASIMOV.
If there are any further books on AI. Please comments below.