One more valuable information. I got from Pinterest this week. I would love to share it.
- Ignore your inner critic.
- Write first – edit later.
- Keep learning! Join writer’s group, take a class, attend a conference.
- Make time to write every day.
- Get published! Send out submissions…. or decide to self-publish.
- Be you! No one writes quite like you.
- Try something new: Experiment with a different genre.
- Have fun! Enjoy being a writer.
- Develop an author platform: social media, website, book trailers, blog.
- Set goals: “A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with plan and deadline.” Harvey Mackey.