Last week, I got this from Twitter. I am happy to share with you all.
- Your mood depends on what’s going on in your story.
- Deleting whole paragraph from your manuscript is the emotional equivalent of stabbing yourself in the chest repeatedly.
- You talk about your characters as if they are real people, because to you they are.
- You have a moment of silence whenever you sentence a character to death.
- You have your best writing ideas 10 seconds before you fall asleep.
- You fall in love with your own characters.
- Your bed sheets are all stained with ink because you keep making notes in bed.
- You forget that not everyone spends their free time writing.
- You do more critiquing than your creative writer teacher does during class.
- You don’t sing in the shower you make dialogue between your character and act it out.
Ladies and gentleman. Sounds realistic right! Out of 10. 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, matches with my way of writing. How much yours?
Please comment down below.