The Man of Steel.
Honestly, and quite frankly I was posting this post too late. I had decided to post this even a month before. Alright, there is nothing called late/too late. Today is the fine day to post.
Lesson from the book. The Wit and Wisdom of Ratan Tata. Even more I was keep searching bit further. Additionally, we have to learn 5 entrepreneurship lessons to learn from Ratan Tata. Finally, my favorite quote. Just a single quote.
- Ethics and values are most important.
- Be your own self.
- Experience each and every phase.
- Passion rules us all.
- Go question it!
- Do something that you have never done before.
- Mantra to always keep innovating.
- Moderately successful.
- The fear of competition.
- Some more quotes.
- Barriers to innovation are usually in mind.
- Take the stones people throw at you. And use them to build monuments.
- Ups and downs in life are more important. Because a straight line even in ECG means we are not alive.
- Nothing can destroy a person but his own mindset.
- My favorite one:
“You can put a gun to my head and pull the trigger or take the gun away; I won’t move my head.
5 entrepreneurship lessons.
- Never give up on values.
- Take risks.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Have faith in yourself.
- Share your success.
Finally, my quote.
“I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decision and then make them right”.