20 top valuable lessons again shared (through What’s app) by my professor Rajeev and Ramanath is a practising Chartered Accountant over the past 10 in Kerala, a state of India. Additionally, my professor taking classes for Economics and Cost Accounting.
Here it is,
- Detoxify your speech. Reduce the use of negative words. Be polite.
- Read every day. Doesn’t matter what. Choose whatever interests you.
- Promise yourself that you will never talk rudely to your parents. They never deserve it.
- Observe the people around you. Imbibe their virtues.
- Spend some time with nature every day.
- Feed the stray animals. Yes, it feels good to feed the hungry.
- No ego. No ego. No ego. Just learn, learn and learn.
- Do not hesitate to clarify a doubt. “He who asks a question remains a fool for 5 minutes. He who does not ask remains a fool forever”.
- Whatever you do, do it with full involvement. That’s meditation.
- Keep distance from people who give you negative vibes but never hold grudges.
- Stop comparing yourself with others. If you won’t stop, you will never know your own potential.
- The biggest failure in life is the failure to try. Always remember this.
- “I cried as I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet”. Never complain.
- Plan your day. It will take a few minutes but will save your days.
- Every day, for a few minutes, sit in silence. I mean sit with yourself. Just yourself. Magic will flow.
- In a healthy body resides a healthy mind. Do not litter it with junk.
- Keep your body hydrated at all times. Practice drinking 8–10 glasses of water.
- Make a habit to eat at least one serving of raw vegetable salad on a daily basis.
- Take care of your health. He who has health has hope and he who has hope has everything.
- Life is short. Life is simple. Do not complicate it. Don’t forget to smile.
Keep reading this daily at least once.