This is the last post of this book. I hope those points, I had shared will make an impact on you (readers). I highly recommend you(readers) go through the whole book.
In the last, the author had shared. Surviving in tough times.
No business is immune from the significant changes that are occurring in the economic environment at present.
What’s going to happen?
What should we do?
Under these conditions, a business must redouble its focus on its two key groups – customers and competitors.
Here are ten crucial marketing tips that you can use to help your business survive and prosper.
- Refocus on customers.
- Refocus on competitors.
- Know yourself,
- Make sure your segmentation is right.
- Heighten your responsiveness and flexibility.
- Stress the benefits of your offerings.
- Know your customers thought about price and value.
- Get promotion right.
- Take action.
- Monitor and control outcomes.