None of them gonna believe, except me.
How deeply I’m involved in the Buddha path.
Certain words, I learned from my spiritual master.
I learned by default. It wasn’t taught by someone or copying somewhere else.
The present is a precious one,
The art of mediation,
- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
- Wear your ego like a loose-fitting garment.
- Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.
- To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
- Understanding is the heartwood of well-spoken words.
- A wise person understands death and has come to the realization that it happens when it is time. Accepting that life has a pre-determined expiration date for you can give some people closure and acceptance to death.
- Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- Resolutely train yourself to attain peace.
- It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you.