I had completed the two books.
But I had said to you all, the next book I’m gonna deliver is,
SIN, SEX AND SELF CONTROL.
(HOW TO ACHIEVE SELF-KNOWLEDGE AND LIVE A JOYOUS, DISCIPLINED AND ABUNDANT LIFE)
BY- THE FAMOUS NEW BEST SELLER OF POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING-NORMAN VINCENT PEALE.
I’m segregating for certain points.
THINK STRAIGHT. Change your thoughts, change your life.
Written and illustrated by- DARIUS FOROUX.
A very small book with deep thinking. It will change the way you think.
I would love to share those life-changing lovable lines that gonna impact in your life, by point by point.
IF YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR MIND, YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD – WILLIAM JAMES.
- You have the ability to decide what you think. And since the result of your life depends on your thoughts, I think its most important thing in your life. when we improve the way we think, nothing is impossible to achieve. That simple realization changes everything. Many great thinkers have written about the importance of thoughts. But William James’ godfather, Ralph Waldo Emerson, who also inspired James a great deal, put it most simply: “You become what you think about all day long.”
- We often make decisions based on gut feelings, emotions and without having the right information.
- If we want to THINK STRAIGHT at all times, we must stay grounded, look at facts, listen to other people perspectives, and only then draw practical conclusions.
- The most important idea is that we should question the source of our beliefs, not the belief itself. Because most of our beliefs are based on our or other people perception.
- Thoughts should serve as a useful purpose. If they don’t they are useless.
- REMEMBER: The quality of our thoughts determines the quality of our lives. And our decisions are a result of our thoughts.
- CONNECTING DOTS: Like Steve Jobs, “You can’t connect the dots by looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in the future.”
- If you wanna the dots to connect in the future, you have to make sure you form dots in your brain. The only way you form dots is by learning, doing, making mistakes, reflecting, or anything you can do to feed your brain with the input it needs it to give you the output you want.
- It’s better to be aware of your thoughts and decide what you will ignore, and what you will give importance to.
- Only think about things you can control. That automatically eliminates about 99% of your thoughts because theirs is very little you control in life.
TO BE CONTINUED……