We all need to understand life from an old man. Apart from Success and Money.
1. Have a firm handshake.
2. Look people in the eye.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Own a great stereo system.
5. If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
6. Keep secrets.
7. Never give on anybody, miracles happen every day.
8. Always accept an outstretched hand.
9. Be brave, if you are not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
12. Choose your life mates carefully. From this one decision will come 90% of all your happiness or misery.
13. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find it.
14. Lend only those books you never care to see again.
15. Never deprive someone hope; it might be all that they have.
16. When playing the game with children. Let them win.
17. Give people a second chance, but not third.
18. Be romantic.
19. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
20. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life and death matters, nothing is important as it first seems.
21. Don’t allow phones to interrupt important moments. It’s there for our convenience. Not caller’s.
22. Be a good loser.
23. Be a good winner.
24. Think twice before burdening a friend with a secret.
25. When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.
26. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
27. Keep it simple.
28. Beware of a person who has nothing to lose.
29. Don’t burn the bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
30. Live your life so that your epitaph could read, no regrets.
31. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you will regret the things you didn’t do more than once you did.
32. Never waste the opportunity to tell someone you love them.
33. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge that who helped you.
34. Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.
35. Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
36. Begin each day with some of your favorite music.
37. Once in a while. Take a scenic route.
38. Send a lot of Valentine cards. Sign them. Who thinks you are terrific.
39. Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.
40. Keep a notepad and pencil on your bedside table. Million dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3.00 AM.
41. Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of trivial their job.
42. Send your loved one’s flowers. Think of a reason later.
43. Make someone’s day by paying the toll for the person in the car behind you.
44. Become someone’s hero.
45. Marry only for love.
46. Count your blessings.
47. Compliment your meal when you are a guest in someone’s home.
48. Wave at children on a school bus.
49. Remember that 80 percent of the success in any job based on your ability to deal with people.
50. Don’t expect life to be fair.